Matrix Reimprinting (MR)
Matrix Reimprinting (MR) works on the underpinning emotional cause of the issue, but will also act in changing any unhelpful negative core beliefs that might have been formed at the time that the memory was created.
Core beliefs and the emotional drivers are learnt from our past experiences, often when we were between the ages 0 and seven years of age. In many instances the core beliefs and emotional drivers are helpful, but there are many instances that the beliefs that we form about ourselves and our world when we were very young are not helpful. Similarly the emotional drivers and strategies that we form, although useful for a five year old child (for example) may not be helpful strategies for an adult. By changing the unhelpful core belief and removing the negative emotional drivers in a memory at the very root cause of an issue, we can help to reduce the unwanted behaviours or responses in the present. Only one memory is worked on at a time, but the technique can lead to linked memories which can then also be worked on. When the core belief is changed, the drivers change to positive and helpful drivers. It is relatively content-free. I will assist the client in working in the relevant memories, and will only coach in a way which keeps the client safe and disassociated within those memories, in order to do the work required.
Benefits of Matrix Reimprinting:
- easy to do and very gentle
- quickly finds the core underlying issues, meaning that we can work on them rapidly
- allows the client to make links and understandings quickly, between behaviours and drivers, which assists the healing processes
- it works well if you don’t know where the root cause of your problems are
- allows you to reframe past experiences in a way which lets your body know that the trauma is over, acting at the energetic level
- allows forgiveness and wisdom to be gained
- creates positive beliefs which in turn affects current behaviours / issues / point of attraction